* Eight operational modes:
Wail, Yelp, Air Horn, Phaser, High-Low, Warble, Whoop, and Manual.
* Compact remote mini controller mounts in tight spaces or can be hand-held.
* Soft-touch switches control full-bodied Wail, Yelp, Warble, Whoop and High-Low sounds.
* Momentary soft-touch switches control Manual function and full-bodied Air Horn and Phaser sounds.
* LED lights illuminate each switch and highlight selected function.
* Controller easily connects to amplifier with plug-in attachment.
* Powers one 100W RMS speaker with an 11 ohm impedance. (Speaker available separately. View)
* Solid-state electrical components.
* Engineered to withstand reverse polarity and high-voltage spikes.
* Made in the U.S.A.
* 12 volts / 100 Watts
* Current Draw: 10A Average / 15A Max
* Amplifier - 2-3/8" H. x 4-3/8" W. x 5-3/8" D.
Switch - 1-13/16" H. x 3-1/8" W. x 1/2" D.