* Eight operational modes:
Wail, Yelp, Air Horn, Phaser, Intersection Mode, Tap, Standby and Radio Rebroadcast.
* Tap and Air Horn modes are horn-ring adaptable.
* Intersection mode alternates the Yelp, Phaser and Air Horn tones.
* Powder-coated steel housing with an illuminated faceplate has a rotary switch for mode selection; three push-button switches for Air Horn, Phaser, & Intersection features; an ON / OFF dial with adjustable volume control; and a noise-canceling PA microphone.
* Powers one 100W RMS speaker with an 11 ohm impedance. (Speaker available separately).
* Solid-state electrical components.
* Engineered to withstand reverse polarity and high-voltage spikes.
* Made in the U.S.A.
* 12 volts / 100 Watts
* Current Draw: 10A Average / 15A Max.
* Dimensions: 2¼" H. x 6" W. x 6½" D.
Includes a hard-wired, noise-canceling PA microphone, bail bracket and all necessary wiring.