* Wail and Yelp tones with Air Horn sounds.
* Control panel mounts discreetly under dash.
* Compact amplifier fits in remote locations.
* Engineered to withstand high-voltage spikes and reverse polarity.
* Powers one 100W RMS speaker with an 11 ohm impedance. (Speaker available separately)
* Solid-state electrical components.
* Made in the U.S.A.
* 12 volts / 100 Watts.
* Current Draw: 10A Average / 15A Max.
* Amplifier - 2-3/8" H. x 4-3/8" W. x 5-3/8" D.
Switch - 2" H. x 2" W x 1-3/4" D.
Each model includes amplifier, wire assembly and a remote panel with (1) center-off switch for wail and yelp sounds and (1) momentary switch for air horn sound.